Vishu Sadhya Recipes

Vishu Recipes

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Eggless Custard Cookies/ Whole Wheat Custard Cookies

Hi every body! Here's my second recipe for Christmas. I have already posted my Eggless Microwave chocolate cake with Ganache frosting.This is my first baking attempt in my electric oven and I don't want it to end in a disaster. So I selected this simple cookie recipe. It's Whole wheat cookie with no egg, no butter and what's more to be it a guilt free cookie. I was overwhelmed with joy when I saw my cookies came out perfect. Mithu too was excited seeing the homemade cookies. The entire house was filled with the aroma of the custard and vanilla flavor when baking. My first baking recipe was a hit in my family and I was happy it got finished in one day.

Eggless Whole Wheat Custard Powder Cookie Recipe : Ingredient

Preparation time : 10 mins /Baking time: 15-17 mins  /Recipe Category: Cookies /Recipe Reference :Yummytummy

Wheat flour/Atta  -   1  cup
Custard Powder    -  1/4 cup (any flavor)
Sugar   -  1/2 cup
Baking Soda   -   1/4 tsp
Baking powder    -  1/2 tsp
Vegetable oil    -  1/4 cup
Milk   -    3 tablespoon or as needed.
Vanilla essence  -     1/2 tsp

Method:

1. Preheat the oven to 170 degree C. Line the baking tray with a foil or Wax paper and grease it. Set this aside.
 2. Start making the dough. Mix all the dry ingredients( atta, custard powder, sugar, baking soda,baking
powder.)

 

3. Add in the wet ingredients (vegetable oil, and vanilla essence) and mix it together.

4. It will be in a crumbly like texture. Add the milk and knead to form a dough
 
.

5. Pinch a little from the dough and start shaping into balls and arrange it in a tray.
 


6. Now press it slightly and using a fork mark intentions .
 


7. It's ready to go into the oven and bake for 15 to 17 mints. Remove and allow it to cool completely.Store in a air tight container.







 Enjoy guilt free cookies........


Notes:
1. When the cookies are hot it will be bit chewy. Once it cools down it becomes crisp.
2. Use any flavor of custard powder and try it.
3.Vegetable oil can be substituted with olive oil for more a guilt-free version.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! Thank you all for visiting my blog. Without your comments and suggestions nothing is complete which is highly appreciable.
Thank You!!